StatCounter

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Paddle - Machine Falls

 Today we met the Paddling Buds group at the Short Springs Natural Area.  We paddled about 4 miles around a small island until we got to Bobo Creek.  (We did miss the creek and had to turn around to go up the right channel.) We docked our boats in a small creek - about 2 feet deep and 8 feet wide.  As I was moving my boat from one side of the creek to the other, Benji got in the boat and it was just enough weight to make me lose my balance.  I tipped right there into the creek and fell along my side, hitting my hip along a rock.  Later that day, I hurt!  We didn't wait long until we saw Amanda and Tyler walking downhill with Phoebe and Winnie.  We all walked around the rocks and started down the creek to see Machine Falls.  The path was very rocky, muddy and slippery so we made the decision to not walk down and see that waterfall.















No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1