StatCounter

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Anchorage

 We are staying at the Wyndham, ships, Creek, which means just across the street from the train station. We had a good nights sleep in the morning and I had it down for breakfast and went directly to downtown bicycle shop because I highly recommend this shop. We paid $45 for three hours and the owner was extremely helpful he traded out my sitter for another seat, which I really really like and plan to get for my own personal bike. Inalso mentioned that I rang my bell to tell Scotty when I would stop for a picture. He immediately opened up a new package and added a bell. The whole process was very organized as he had a map and detailed instructions around the seaplane landing lake and if we wanted to go longer, it would be four dollars for the fourth hour, three dollars for the third hour, and two dollars for the second hour. of course my battery probably would not have lasted. My bike was crooked because the battery was loose and I sometimes have to stop and push it so connections were made in the battery. It was an overcast day and we had it off on the Toni does Crystal Trail. And when I say coastal trail, I really mean mud flats, and Marshes., imagine math through when we came upon our first moose walking down the highway, and then we encountered three more along a ridez see playing it was nice to see that we Only saw one or 2C planes take off and they honestly were not that impressive. Maybe on a sunny day it would’ve been more enjoyable halfway through a ride, 25 miles total. But it diminished and we finished our ride. I believe we are both getting cold and ready to call it a day.

We headed back to the hotel little on the way stopped at the other store, so Scotty could buy an easy nice. After regrouping in our room, we headed out for a hike over to the downtown visitor center. The best part was we were able to send two postcards. Postcards are the forgotten art. At 40 has brewing we ordered a late lunch. The place was absolutely travel indicates it’s a well loved restaurant we each order to have you guys some beer and we both thought it was excellent. Scotty ordered an elk smash burger and declared delicious. I ordered the crappy grilled cheese sandwich with a clam chowder for dipping. Oh my gosh I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting over Covid, but it was one of the best sandwiches I’ve ever had I hope to re-create it. (the clam chowder 10 pieces of halibut crab bacon. clams, potatoes, and corn.) the sandwich was on a stick sourdough butter, and with Swiss cheese a very light crab mixture in the middle not spicy in anyway but a really delicious lunch. We went to the federal courthouse where they had a Alaskan visitor center. To be quite honest. I was really dragging at this time. Fortunately, the tickets for small Scotty finally let me head back to the hotel.











 


No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1