StatCounter

Monday, August 22, 2022

Ocean City, Md

 I am in Ocean City, Md with college friends from 45 years ago! They are a true blessing in my life. We reunited inn2009 (?) when I flew up after my father’s death. A sad time became a little more joyful as we picked up our friendships as if it hadn’t bee decades since last seeing each other. We laughed and laughed and laughed some more as we talked about old times. That one serendipitious reunion turned into more yearly reunions. This week there are 4 of us in a condo right on the beach in Ocean City. We catch up on each other’s lives and a common thought is, ‘when we were in the dorms, did you ever predict the events in our lives?’ No! We’ve each experienced very unexpected events, but the friendships are firm. I look out at today’s rainbow and give thanks for my abilitu to travel and see a rainbow miles away from my inland home. But, more importantly, I give thanks for sitting here with lifelong friends!




No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1