StatCounter

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Thacher Island - Organizing

 Today the work crew from Straightsmith came over and delivered wood to fix the ramp. Dock and Dave also assessed the winch and said they had a handle to replace the one that snapped off. That’s a good thing. The better thing is that I was not kicked off the island. They said I’d have to do something worse than that and I can’t imagine what that would be. Coastal  discoveries came and walked around with over 20 kids. It rained during the afternoon and although I never took naps, today I did. Then Scotty and I went down into the primary keepers house basement and organized the paint corner . On Wednesdays the work crew comes out and they often go straight to their project. That means no one is organizing their tools and supplies, so hopefully this will help. The evening ended with a rainbow but it didn’t show up very well in my photos.









No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1