StatCounter

Friday, July 31, 2026

Camping - Rowley Massachusetts

 We had plenty of time to get over to Leslie Mills farm so we decided to go shopping at Walmart first thing. And then it was a 5 Hour Dr. over to Rowley, Massachusetts although we did get some traffic and some construction. Leslie‘s farm is just beautiful. She has a big White House and a long driveway with several bars and many Finton areas with horses. She directed us to park by the big barn and it’s great because we even have an Electric hook up. We met Leslie and her Farm helper, Bette. When I went into one of the barns to use the bathroom, I met who I believe was Bette‘s granddaughter Hannah. She was the perfect little hostess and showed me all around the barn and even showed me where to get a popsicle if I got hot, Bette says they call her the little mayor and I can see why.It was still early enough in the day, so we headed over to the neighboring village to ride our bikes on What we thought was a rail trail. It was actually a path with lots of gravel. I always tense up on gravel with my bike so it wasn’t that enjoyable and it was a short ride. Afterwards we went to renegades pub and each had a beer. Had tacos and I had a salad with blackened chicken. It was the best salad I’ve had in a long time because I’ve been avoid The recent virus it’s been going around causing diarrhea. Thanks, RFK Junior for erasing restrictions on farm cleanliness!



Trail

Trail






No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1