StatCounter

Saturday, August 1, 2026

Thacher Island Arrival

 For some reason, I did not get much sleep and it was very hard to wake up at 4 o’clock in The morning. We needed to get to Granite Pier at 6:15 to go out to Thacher Island. Loading up we realized or rather, I realized that we had a lot to go out this year. I think it’s because I packed so many liquids to drink. The good thing is Will have a lighter load to take back. I always love seeing the views you of the lighthouses as we become closer to shore. And it’s always wonderful to see the familiar faces of the Thacher Island association, they always make us feel so welcome. We took our belongings up to the house and should we decided to stay in assistant keeper house Because of the bigger kitchen and possibly be more comfortable couch in the living room, although we never really sit down. We got back to the boathouse and landed six boats, and after that - walked around the island to look at what we needed to do for the week. We did harvest the vegetables and will have green beans for dinner, along with some grilled zucchini and some salad.


No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1