StatCounter

Sunday, July 21, 2024

- Four Mile Creek State Campground

 

We arrived at this campground yesterday and darn if our slide would not go out. First thing this morning, we called a nearby dealer to see about a repair. We sat around the campground for hours waiting for him to call back and then finally decided to go for a bike ride, we rode over to old Fort Niagara. We chose not to go into the fort but rotor bikes around the park and we did see the lighthouse. we rode through the city of Youngstown and headed back to our campground for a total of 12 miles. We finally did hear from the dealer and they did not have the parts, nor could they even get us in. Who knows what we’ll do about the slide on this trip.








I do feel like I need to mention in this blog what happened as we were driving over yesterday. Mid afternoon it was reported that Joe Biden was dropping out of the race.I was incredibly sad because I felt like the media did not treat him right and also because I feel like he has done a great job. Then shortly after Nuse came that he was endorsing Kamala Harris as the day went on, more and more endorsements came through for her. Also millions of dollars of donations were being given by the end of the day. I was feeling quite helpful and I do believe I will see a woman president in my lifetime.






No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1