StatCounter

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Kayaking - Clarksville Marina with the Girls

Clarksville Marina                                                            2 miles                    1284.1
Me, Anita, Angie
Put in & take out at the Marina

Angie and Anita are going to try kayaking with me, but they're still not sure about the stability of the boats and are worried about flipping.  As much as I reassured them that they wouldn't tip, I knew the best thing to do was have them try it out.  So early in the morning, we headed down to the marina.  I gave them a few pointers and they were fine.  We paddled around the marina where the water was very still.  We saw a few turtles sunning themselves as it was definitely a hot day.  After getting their 'feet wet', we headed out to the river.  We paddled upstream to the river and then back.  I think they now believe me that the kayaks are stable and we'll soon go down the Red River.











No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1