StatCounter

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

NOLA - Arrival

 I left Ethan‘s house and made it down to New Orleans. I did have one mixup as I went to a small airport and immediately realized I was not at the Louis Armstrong International in Airport. I arrived to find the girls waiting and we loaded up the car Selling every available space with luggage and carry-ons. We got to her condo on Bienville Street and it’s a lovely little Airbnb. It’s inside a locked apartment building Just a block from Bourbon Street. It is a one bedroom, one bath, but the living room is raised up on three steps and there are two beds for sleeping there. We walked Over to Felix’s oyster house and had our first Nola meal. I had gumbo and the others had other New Orleans foods. It was very good. We walked around Bourbon Street and got acclimated to the wild and crazy atmosphere.

No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1