StatCounter

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Camping - Maumelle Park

This campground was right outside of Little Rock Arkansas and located right on the Arkansas river, Site 31. It was a beautiful setting – lots of trees and shade. There was an overabundance of airstream trailers as they were all headed to a Missouri airstream conference it was a little bit warm, but we decided to take our bikes for a ride and road for a total of 11 miles. Part of it was on the two river bike trail and it was all paved we went past large homes horse fields and even a large community garden plot when we got back to the trailer Scotty made hamburgers and we fried fries in our new air fryer– this will be a nice addition to the trailer. We ended the evening by the VP Deb or should I say I watched the VP debate while Scotty slept. I even did my civic duty by tuning into a Montgomery County zoom Democratic meeting 35 days till the election can we do it? Yes!!! my friend Christine gave me rocks that her family had painted that they vote. I dropped the first rock off in our park and I think this might be a fun little diversion on our trip.







No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1