StatCounter

Friday, February 25, 2022

Camping - Wekiwa Springs State Park

 BenjiBear and I took a nice long walk around the campground. We hung out for awhile and had lunch before getting the trailer ready to drive. It was less than a 2 hour drive over to Wekiwa Springs State Park. The most obvious difference is that the campground is smaller and from our site, we can hear traffic (not disturbing). We were immediately greeted by the campground hosts walking their dog, along with another host. This time, I set up the trailer. I’ll need a lot more practice before I can drive off without Scotty. (Shhhh) It was still early in the day so we drove to see Wekiwa Island. It was very busy on an early Friday afternoon so we think it will be really busy on the weekend. From there, we drove up to Kelly Park. We noticed that there’s a sidewalk all along the way so Scotty should have a safe ride. Still early, so we looked for microbreweries in the town. We found Three Odd Guys and sat out front. We ordered a flight of beers before deciding on two favorites. I got a white cheese pizza that was fantastic. Scotty got a meat pizza that seemed loaded with meat. I noticed a lot of people entering and one guy told me that the place was a hidden gem. I would have to agree. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1