StatCounter

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Kuekenhof

 Keukenof


Today was the day I had been so looking forward to, our visit to Kuekenhof. I got up and miraculously my foot and knee did not hurt Nearly as much as it had been the last two days. Although I had rented a wheelchair for five euros, I was able to walk. Our timed entry was for 8 o’clock and so we woke early and got there to get in line just as I had remembered it, the park was beautiful. They plant 7 million bulbs to be viewed within a six week. The grounds are meticulously maintained everywhere you look there are bursts of color everywhere. we walked around for nearly 3 hours, Scotty took  lots of photos also so that telks you just how lovely it is at this flower garden. It’s hard not to be there and not want to take a picture at every corner. I was so glad that our tickets were for 8 o’clock because by the time we left, there were people everywhere. They were crowds like you would see at a huge theme park. We counted at least 50 buses in the parking lot. If anybody ever has the chance to visit, I would highly recommend it. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1