StatCounter

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Thacher Island

 It’s 845 at night, and like every other night I am beat. Wednesdays here at the island, work crews come out and do various jobs around the island. It’s a Thacher Island Chateau Current also brings over visitors in today the boats were filled with members of Peg and Dave’s church. Scotty and Dave worked at the bottom of the launch pulling in the boats, and I worked the winch. Although it’s a simple job, I feel like I need to really pay attention because it would be very easy for the rope to get tangled around somebody or even to fly back and hit somebody. Wednesdays are also a popular day around here because I donut shop right out. Apparently this becomes a big discussion topic at The island association meetings, in the workers came from all their workstations and the donuts arrived at the dock. After lunch I decided to walk the trails and take some photos, as if I don’t have enough gorgeous photos on this island. Peg and Dave came over for dinner and this time we fix dinner Dash pulled pork, baked beans, beachy potatoes and cherry dump cake. I’m going to bedTired full and happy.









No comments :

Post a Comment

UA-69773586-1